To celebrate this amazing anniversary they are introducing the first new stout from there brewery in more than half a century. There 250th anniversary stout is available now for a limited time. I have not had the pleasure of trying this beer yet but hopefully by the end of the day I should be able to take care of that and let everyone know what I thought. From the Guinness website this beer is a combination of ale and stout malts and has a special carbonation that is not in their normal stout. I encourage every one to go pick some up and celebrate Guinness 250th anniversary this weekend.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere