On Tuesday 4/28 City Beer Store in San Francisco will be having Deschutes Night. The most exciting part of Deschutes night will be the unvaling of Mirror Mirror on tap for the first time in Northern California. Mirror Mirror is part of the breweries reserve series witch includes The Dissident and The Abyss. For this beer they doubled up their flagship beer to barly wine strength with a strong malt base and a light citrus hop aroma (11.5%abv and 30 IBU’s).
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere