If you are a fan of Allagash beers and I am there are two events Thursday night in San Francisco. The first is at City Beer Store and the second is at Toronado’s. The event at City Beer Store starts at 5pm and ends at 7pm. The event will have a bottle signing from the founder of Allagash Rob Todd and feature special release bottles for sale. Then you can head on over to Toronado’s from 7pm to 10pm where there will be draft specials and another chance to meet Rob Todd. Come on out and meet the founder of Allagash and enjoy some of his fine beers Thursday night in San Francisco.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere