The Trappist in Oakland will be having a Koninginnedag Celebration, queens day, this Thursday starting at 6pm. They will be offering five dutch beers on tap including Urthel Hop-it and a special Dutch style brown brewed by Adam from Linden St. and Ale Smith for $3. Come down and enjoy some great Dutch beers.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere