So I made the trek up to the city last night to try Deschutes Mirror Mirror on tap and let me tell you this beer was well worth the drive. The beer tasted like a cross between a pale ale and a barely wine. The good news for all of you that did not get to try this beer last night the guys from Deschutes Brewery said that bottles of Mirror Mirror will be at City Beer within two weeks and this beer will age for up to five years in the bottle. So pick up a few extra bottles and compare them over the years. As a bonus last night I was able to try Russian River Brewing Rejection. Rejection is a 6% Belgium brown and fantastic.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere