Moylan’s Brewery in Navato has a new beer on tap. They now have Summer Kolsch that is perfect for those hot summer days. The beer has a similar appearance to a pislner but is not as bitter and has a sweeter and fruitier taste with a nice biscuit flavor. Swing up ti the brewery and pick up a pint or a growler of this today. This is a great brewery that I have had the pleasure of touring with the assistant brewmaster and recommend going up there and trying all the great beers that they have on tap.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere