To celebrate American Craft Beer Week Moylan’s has two special cask conditioned ales on tap that are available now at the brewery. The first is a Raspberry Espresso Chocolate Stout that is made from their Imperial Stout with a strong raspberry and espresso flavor with just a hint of chocolate that is 10% abv. The second beer is a Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Double Kiltlifter. For this beer they aged a batch of Double Kiltlifter in apple brandy barrels for six months that came out at 11%abv. Come by and try them while they last.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere