The Jug Shop in San Francisco will be holding a tasting of MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale this Friday May 22nd from 6pm to 8pm. MateVeza Yerba Mate is an organic beer brewed with a South American natural form of caffeine called yerba mate. Their beers are brewed and bottled for them at Mendocino Brewing Company in Northern California. The two types of beer that they offer are a golden ale and an IPA. There should be more details on the tasting at the Jug Shops website soon.
- Beer of the Week: Napa Smith Brewing Lost Dog
- Another Update On the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- Beer of the Week: He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
- Beer Events of the Week
- Beer of the Week: Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Meet the Brewer at Rouges in SF
- Beer of the Week: Full Sail Slipknot
- Update on the Federal Tax Increase on Beer
- MateVeza Yerba Mate Ale Tasting
- Beer of the Week: Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere